Skip to content
- Three well-balanced, home-cooked meals, plus snacks in between meals. Special diets as prescribed by physicians are also accommodated.
- Assistance with eating including cutting of meats, use of condiments, etc.
- Assistance in dressing, bathing and grooming.
- Incontinent care.
- Communication with resident’s personal physician and pharmacist.
- Monitoring and assistance with physician-prescribed medications.
- Support with transfers requiring the assistance of one or more staff.
- Dementia and hospice care.
- Respite care.
- Tracking of medical and dental appointments, nursing visits and therapy sessions.
- Pharmacy service for all medications.
- Transportation arranged for medical and dental appointments.
- Complete housekeeping and laundry services.
- Supervised in-house activities and exercise sessions.
- Door and gate chimes on all exits.
- Facilities designed for easy access with wheelchairs and walkers.
- Birthday and holiday celebrations.